- TSMProductionAsked on October 22, 2015 at 09:28 AM
When I go to an edit link for a previous submission in my form, conditional fields are checked but do not work as they are supposed to.
- TSMProductionAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 09:45 AM
I have disabled conditional logic on my form until this is fixed.
- TSMProductionAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 10:38 AM
Please help me!
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 01:22 PM
I see you have a couple of forms in your account, I checked this one http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52504685580964, I see that the conditions are deleted or have not been setup properly.
However, I made a test form and I see that the conditions are not triggering on initial load.
Here's a test form: https://form.jotform.com/52945614968975. And here's a test edit link: https://submit.jotformpro.com/form.php?formID=52945614968975&sid=321343273251258983&mode=edit.
The radio button is selected on "Question 2" which should show the text box "Question 2".
Let me forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- TSMProductionAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 02:00 PM
Thank you please let me know when it is fixed
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 02:25 PM
The issue should be resolved by now. Please check and let us know if you encounter any issues. We will be happy to take a look again.