- MittlemanAsked on October 22, 2015 at 02:20 PM
I have a stand alone form-not imbedded. The required field below is being bypassed by users. Help!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 05:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
However, if there are multiple submissions with bypassed fields, there might be something else. Is this issue related to some specific required field? Also, if there are steps to reproduce it, please let us know.
- MittlemanAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 05:45 PM
Thanks. This form will be used by parties in which we can't control Java/scripting/browsers. I put a copy of the error which is a button to click that the person understands the text that follows. Any other ideas?
- MittlemanAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 05:46 PM
Amend last answer: this is the only field bypassing
- MittlemanAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 07:00 PM
Problem solved. The required * was there and indicated as required. However, when I looked at conditions, it said not required. I changed the conditions to required.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 03:36 AM
On behalf of all our colleague you are kindly welcome. We are very glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.