- marianwAsked on January 17, 2012 at 04:23 PM
I'd like to create a form for sales that will multiply the # of items by the sale price and then add up the purchased items. Thanks,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 07:38 PM
Thank you for your interest in our services.
Could you please explain your goal more detailed? Any examples would be much appreciated. Then, we will check if that is possible with us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- SimplyWellbeingAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 08:49 PM
Guessing what Marian/OP means I would love to see the same! A general purpose tool or functions to allow simple maths on input fields. Say add the entries in 5 boxes to give a total, or as OP wishes multiply number of items by cost to get a total amount.
It would be even sweeter if you allowed some basic field conversion so that we could convert yes to a 1 and no to a 0, then total the result to say you said yes in 4 out of 5 cases etc.
- marianwAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 09:31 PMNew response receivedThanks for your response. I am trying to make a form for people to sign up for one or more workshops at $50. each. As they check the box by a workshop I'd like to be able to total it . I've just figured out that I can do that with your paypal options although I also need a drop down with dates and the paypal form won't let me add that info in between the check boxes. I've attached a screen shot of the paypal form - I'd like the date choice with the check box. ALSO - I made a form, save it and then added to it and saved it again - but the changes don't show up. Any idea why?? Thanks so much - Marian
- marianwAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 10:16 PMNew response receivedHi again - I did finally figure out how to put the dates in as options in the PayPal wizard. Thanks, Marian
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Glad to hear you were able to sort things out. Should you need assistance with anything else concerning JotForm and your JotForm account, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day ahead!
- marianwAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 10:11 AMNew response receivedHI Here is an issue I am having now again - Asked by marianw on January 18, 2012 HI - I created a form, saved it, embeded it and then went back into Jotform and added some text fields to it. I saved it again, and because I couldn't see the changes I re - embeded it although the code is the same. The new text fields still are not there - I've attached a screen shot of the form. Thanks, Marian
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Please open new threads for questions that are unrelated to the original topic. This is so we can submit a support ticket to notify our developers about the issue. Thanks!