- silverboxAsked on January 18, 2012 at 01:14 AM
Thanks for your great work!
Just a few simple questions for you...
1. I understand that when I embed https into my site, the url will show it as http and not https...
--> So the only way to let the customers know that it is secure is by mentioning it in text by the contact form
2. I understand that when I add the direct link 'https://secure.jotform.com/form/..........', it goes direclty to JotForms secure page, that doesn't show the sites branding or format
--> I could add my logo to the top of the form, however...
Is there a way that I could customize this page a bit 'https://secure.jotform.com/form/..........', to make it a little bit like my site?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 08:56 AM
I am not really sure but I think what you want to do is customize the form's direct URL so that it contains words or text that'll make it related to your site.
If I am correct in my assumption, then I have good news for you. JotForm does allow customization of form's URL, although it will have to follow this URL convention:
To customize your form URL:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard screen, click the small wrench icon beside your form's URL
4. Enter a custom name for your form URL
5. Click Save
Hope you find this solution useful.
- silverboxAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 07:56 AM
Thanks for your reply. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I kinda meant more of customizing the acutual page so that it is my branding in the body, but thats cool if it is not possible.
Thanks for the hard work and great answers and support you give.