- girlspursuingscienceAsked on October 25, 2015 at 08:47 PM
- CharlieAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 05:28 AM
I was able to replicate the problem when I cloned your form. Here's a sample submission that I made:
It seems like it's related to the design or theme you are using, did you clone the form or applied a theme? Perhaps you can share us the link to that theme instead?
I will forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed, but please do share us the additional information asked. You can also reset your design by following this guide:
1. In the "Preferences" change "Themes" to "Default" and delete the CSS code under the "Inject Custom CSS" option.
2. Then in the "Themes", use the "Default Theme" instead.
3. After that, edit your custom "Thank You" page and save the changes.
4. Here's a cloned form with the theme reset: https://form.jotform.com/52982778468982. You can clone it by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
We'll wait for your response.