- marianwAsked on January 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM
HI - I created a form, saved it, embeded it and then went back into Jotform and added some text fields to it. I saved it again, and because I couldn't see the changes I re - embeded it although the code is the same. The new text fields still are not there - I've attached a screen shot of the form. Thanks, Marian
- pinoytechAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Have you tried erasing/deleting your browsing cache and cookies? If not, please give a try to it.
I am having the same issue, except some changes are showing up and others are not. Some entries are also duplicated. Clearing cache didn't help.
- fxrAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 05:07 PM
We are aware of a potential issue and the developers have been alerted about it.
- fxrAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 06:27 PM
This problem should be fixed now. We had a problem with a replication server, unfortunately, in this instance, our monitoring systems failed to spot a failed process and replication had to be started manually. We are investigating the reasons why this monitoring service also failed.
If your forms are still not functioning as normal, give it another hour to ensure replication has occured globally, if the problem persists after that time, please report it back to us.
Sorry, again for any disruption to normal service.
- marianwAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 09:48 AMNew response receivedHi, The edited version of the form still does not show up. I have resaved it in jotform and re-embedded it but still no change. Thanks, Marian
- adam9280Answered on January 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM
My form is also not updating. Are they still seeing problems?
- MarianAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Do I have to redo the form? Mine is fairly elaborate with PayPal wizard so I'd rather wait if it can be updated. Thanks, Marian
- fxrAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 05:05 PM
This issue should be resolved now.
Please do a complete browser refresh and clear your internet cache and check you forms again.
If issues persist please provide the form url you are using and we look into it.
- marianwAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 05:16 PMNew response receivedHi Here is the URL. The form should have a section at the top for name, phone # and email. http://roundstoneintl.com/register/ Thanks, Marian
- fxrAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 06:54 PM
I am seeing those fields:
Is it possible you could check on a different browser? just to ensure it isnt some kind of localised caching issue.
If its not viewable on a different browser, can you tell us where in the world you are, please?
- marianwAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 10:01 PMNew response receivedHi, I've tried it on 3 different computers and on IE, Firefox and Safari. I am in Vermont. Is there a way to assign a new id # to the edited form? Thanks, Marian
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Could you please try this time? Your forms seems to be fine here, edit view and live view are all the same. Forms can sometimes be little out of date since caches might take some time to be cleared. But they will always work faster.
With regards to the other question, assigning another ID to a form isn't possible. You can clone it instead and delete the original so it changes the Form ID.
Please let us know the current status and report here if the problem still persist so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
- dghopkinsAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I am having the same problem.
Some time ago I created a form. Yesterday I embedded it in my site and it worked fine. This morning I deleted two questions near the top of the form. The questions are no longer visible in form builder, but they continue to appear when someone fills out the questionnaire.
The form ID is 12551730205.
The two deleted questions are:
1. Which enrolled laboratory / testing site do you represent?
2. For which Luminex Panel are you reporting data?
- dghopkinsAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I was using Chrome when I initially noticed the problem. I tried emptying the Chrome cache but that did not fix the problem. I then used Firefox to access the questionnaire and the deleted fields were still visible.
- fxrAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Please open a new thread for you issue, include the URL of the site in which the form is embedded.
- MarianAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:40 PM
My changes didn't show up for close to two weeks - it looked like it was resolved on Jotforms end - they saw the correct form. I had friends in other states, etc. check it and noone saw the correct form. Then as I said, after probably two weeks, I noticed it was working.
- fxrAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:43 PM
Occasionally we see some replication issues with some users forms, its best that they report them on a case by case basis so that we can check each account individually.
- dghopkinsAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM
The changes are now showing up on my questionnaire. If the problem recurs I will open a new thread.