- eventiAsked on April 14, 2010 at 11:12 AMHello
when I fill the form appears:
MaintenanceJotForm is under maintenance for providing better service. Please bear with us.I have to re-create the form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 11:26 AMDo you still have this problem? It must be a temporary problem while you were accessing that page. If it still happens, please let me know the URL of the page.
- i am unable to access the forum and submit issues. When I try to request a password change I do not receive the email. I am able to access my forms but am in a huge bind trying to get my forms operational. Help?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 02:27 PMThis problem is now fixed. This was a problem only happening on spanish.jotform.com, italian.jotform.com, french.jotform.com etc sites. That's why we didn't catch it before. Sorry about that.
- nwdashipAnswered on August 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Cannot save form. getting error and html isnt working
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 01:47 AM
One of our servers had an hard disk failure. Since it wasn't down completely and only giving errors occasionally, we did not catch this one immediately. We are now looking into the problem.
JotForm should work fully now since other servers has taken over the load. You should not see any errors any more.