- Valshe001Asked on October 26, 2015 at 10:51 AMHi
Is it possible you can review the pay-page, when an item is selected all
other features blank out, the customer has to click elsewhere on the form
to bring the features back into view, but even that is not guaranteed to
make all visible, honestly it is soooo annoying.
- Basically you complete the form
- Select next or buy now
- You have a list of product to buy with check boxes
- You select one box and all the others blank out, thus not visible at
- Click elsewhere in the form and the options reappear
Some customers have left the form altogether thinking it some kind of scam,
i have attached a JPEG of what is visible (or not) when option selected.
Note happens on all our pages where we have selected the Pet Lover as our
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM
That seems a style issue on that particular theme you are using.
Please inject this CSS codes to your form, this should correct it.
Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes-to-your-Form (paste this code at the bottom part)
- Valshe001Answered on October 26, 2015 at 11:45 AMMANY THANKS