- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 06:16 PM
Unfortunately, the page breaks are not currently supported on Submission PDF files. We have added this as a feature request and forwarded to our Development Team for consideration.
There is no ETA, but we will let you know once we have any updates.
- Digit_ALLAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I look forward to seeing this function. Thank you!
- alp_denizAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 04:33 PM
It is possible to induce page-breaks by adding an empty text widget in submission PDF editor. I have added one to your test form as an example. We will also work on including a tool for this specific purpose.
Please let me know your thoughts.
- Digit_ALLAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 06:53 PM
I tested it and it works, thank you!
- Digit_ALLAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I'm trying to add my own page break to other forms, but it doesn't seem to work the same. Do I have to manually adjust the size? The form I'm adding this to has conditional formatting and will change length depending on the answers.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 02:16 PM
Yes, at this time you will need to manually adjust the sizing of the empty text section. We will inform you if we have any updates to this. Thank you.