- ssdlawformsAsked on October 26, 2015 at 07:55 PM
How do I create a drop-down menu with 20 selections. The thing I don't want to happen is the users selecting the same choice. They are only to choose one selections only. Once that selection is picked from the drop-down menu, how can I make it disappear and a choice for the next drop-down.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have such feature on the form builder even on Matrix table that you are currently using on this form https://form.jotform.com/52987002373154.
You can however achieve that by implementing it on your custom form source code and inject scripts that will perform such function. I have here the following script created by one of my colleague Wayne (aka Abajan), please follow these steps to implement it on your form.
1. Get your form's full source code. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
2. Paste this script right after the ending form tag </form>
3. Save the complete source code as html file or embed it directly on your site.
This custom script will eliminate selected options from other dropdowns.
If you encounter any problems, let us know.
- dwoodhouseAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 02:17 PM
I am trying to do the same on my jotform, it is driving me mad:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 05:17 PM
I have moved your concern to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/786064.
We will assist you there.