- snowvalleyAsked on October 27, 2015 at 02:28 PM
We are missing a large number of submissions. The form has required fields and it shows that over 200 people have submitted data, but we can not view them. They appear blank. When we export to excel, weare only getting data from 5-7 submissions.
When we go back to the pdf link that we receive in an email notification, the info is gone as well, but was available in the past.
Please helpPage URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 04:30 PM
We were moving data between databases and some users submissions did not properly sync. I applied our fix to your account, however, it may take 10-20 minutes to sync again.
If you data still is not back within an hour, let us know and we can forward this to our developers to have a look.
- snowvalleyAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Submissions are still not available as of 10:30pm est. Please escalate the issue so a resolution can be found.
We need to have access to the data as soon as possible.
- CharlieAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 04:04 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I've checked this form http://www.jotform.ca/form/32325408322243 and I see in the submissions page that there are a large number of submissions that are blank. If you have other forms with the same problem, please let us know.
I will forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 06:04 AM
Your submissions back to normal. Please check again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 06:07 PM
@PerformersSchool I have moved your request to a thread of its own, I will follow up here shortly: