- Bent HillekeAsked on October 28, 2015 at 07:52 AM
I want to make a form where people can scribe for ex. a number of pizza's.
How do I do that ?
Bent HillekePage URL:
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 08:12 AM
You can add a Number field to your form for a numeric values. Please follow the steps explained below to add a Number field to your form.
1. Login to your JotForm account and go to your forms edit page.
2. Click Number under the Quick Tools.
3. Now, you can drag and drop the field to use wherever you want in the form.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- KentAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 08:43 AM
You can also use the Spinner - Makes it easier to submit numbers.
You can learn more about it in this user guide.
- HillekeAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 08:45 AMHi jotform,
Perfect ; )
DK-4800 Nykoebing F.
T: +45 20 21 22 24
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 09:01 AM
We are glad that it helped! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.