- TosinAsked on October 28, 2015 at 08:29 PM
I want to store names and addresses also implementing a countdown whenever I retrieve any of the names. Want to know it this is possible with Jotform.
- SammyAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 05:56 AM
You can store names and addresses using our already available form fields tailored specifically for names and addresses.
At the moment we do not have the option for implementing a countdown.
If you intend to store a limited number of addresses/names you can perhaps consider using our Gift registry widget to store the information.
- TosinAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 04:45 PMMany thanks
- TosinAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 03:45 PM
The reason I asked the question was to achieve this scenario:I want to create forms to capture basic staff information, while doing that I also want to be able to keep record of last time I paid certain allowance to staff. I should be able to call up a staff name and see the last time I paid him an allowance.
Can the Jotform possibly achieve this?
- KadeJMAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 05:11 PM
Thank you for the above explanation but that is a separate topic so I've moved it to this new thread.