- anchorAsked on October 29, 2015 at 07:26 AM
1. In error I have just deleted my service form, Can you retrieve urgently
2. I have seen for the first time an unusual volume of errors coming to
"email@example.com " with the subject : "Undeliverable: CONGRATULATIONS !!!" & wondering if its a attempted "Hacking or breach"
- 1thomh1Answered on October 29, 2015 at 08:34 AM
Have you tried the 'trash' folder, which can be located to the left of the 'my forms' page?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 11:59 AM
If you did not fully purge the form, you should be able to restore it:
As for the emails, I am not sure where those are originating from. I checked our mail logs for that address and there is not record of it on our end. It is not coming from any of our forms.
- anchorAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 02:45 PMNew response received1. I did find the restore form & it seemed to have been restored.
2. The email matter is very strange as there was about 100 of them !!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 04:07 PM
I would change your email password just to make sure it has not been compromised. It does not look like a JotForm related issue but I would recommend making the change.
- anchorAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 10:45 AMNew response receivedthanks
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 11:49 AM
You are very welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.