- WorldLearningAsked on October 29, 2015 at 10:20 AM
It seems that my from's analytics aren't up to date. I can see that I have 5 submissions, but in the Form Analytics page it indicates that there have only been 2 submissions. It also isn't showing me number of views from the last 8 days. Is there any way to remedy this?
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Our apologies. I have now forwarded this thread to our developers so they can investigate this further. If there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
- WorldLearningAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 01:37 PM
Thank you for looking into this issue. There seems to still be no improvement. Do you have any updates on the situation from your developers?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 02:38 PM
I'm sorry, but we still do not have an update to this report. The ticket was assigned to our developers and if updates are made, they should notify you through this thread.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 04:26 AM
Sorry for the late response. We have made some fixes and your numbers seem ok now. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
- WorldLearningAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Thank you for your response and you attention to the issue. I am now having no problem seeing the number of views, however it still isn't showing me the number of responses. I know that I am getting responses because I can see the submissions that are coming in.
This isn't that big of an issue, seeing as I can count my submissions not using the form analytics page. However, it would be nice to see the average time feature that is available through the analytics.
Thanks again for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:26 PM
I did check your form's analytics report and it does not seems to display the count of responses. Please check the screenshot below:
Your message has already reached my colleague and he will get back to you soon.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 07:34 AM
We have fixed the form analytics and it is working fine now. Still some of your old conversion data may be missing and we are working to recover them. Thanks for your patience.