- corvuscellarsAsked on October 29, 2015 at 04:50 PM
- victorAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 07:12 PM
Could you please indicate if you are still having this issue. I have just reviewed your account and do not see any forms or submissions.
If there is another account that you are using, please let us know so we may verify that account as well.
- corvuscellarsAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 07:38 PM
Yes, I am, see the other submission I made to the support forum. Basically my understanding is that there is no limit to the SSL Submissions but I continue to get an error when I kick on the link. I even tried removing the HTTPS to just HTTP
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 03:08 AM
Can you provide us the username of the account in question so we can check? I also checked your account corvuscellars and I see that there is no form associated with it. Regarding the SSL submission limits, please check our pricing page for more details.
We will wait for your response.
- victorAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 09:49 AM
Could you please indicate if the form you are having issue is Credit Card Update Form. I just reviewed the account where this form is located and it is active as well.
Please let us know if you are still having issue with this.