- grantandstoneAsked on October 30, 2015 at 08:04 AM
I have a form that works on Iphone, PC and Android but with Android, the configurable list only works if using Chrome or Firefox for accessing the internet.
If someone uses the stock INTERNET application that comes with Android phones, the whole form shows apart from the configurable list field.
Any ideas on how to fix?
I've added two screen shots
This one is using Chrome.....
This one is using the stock internet app, still using the same phone as above.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 12:15 PM
You are correct, I have been able to reproduce this issue:
I have reported this to our widget team, you will be notified via this tread when this gets fixed.
If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- grantandstoneAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Any ideas on timescales for getting a fix for the issue you've replicated?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Unfortunately, there is no estimated time-frame for a resolution. However, I can see this has been already queued and flagged as important by our developers. So, you will be notified when this gets fixed. Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 04:46 AM
The issue is resolved - the Android stock browser should load as expected:
If you are still experiencing difficulty - please let us know.
- grantandstoneAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 03:44 AM
Yes, all checked, tested and now working.