- ActionTargetAsked on October 30, 2015 at 10:53 AM
Here is the URL for the form page: http://web-letargets.com/content/custom-targets.asp
This form has been working fine, but the analytics show it stopped working on October 12.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 02:14 PM
My apologies, we had a recent bug that caused some accounts to be flagged as over limit even though they weren't. It looks like yours was one of those. I restored your account and your forms are showing in your page once again.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- ActionTargetAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 05:41 PM
Thank you very much - love the same day service!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 06:51 PM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can do for you, just let us know.
- ohlerbAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 05:58 PM
I'm having the same problem with forms, but am not getting an answer. Earllier, I was told to use iframes instead, but that is not the optimal solution. I would rather just get the form working again, using the script that has worked all along.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 08:41 PM
Please reply instead to your own thread about the issue here
The owner of this thread have different case than yours.