- wolfpaw69Asked on October 30, 2015 at 11:38 AM
I have numerous hidden text boxes that equal the total which is visible. When all the hidden boxes are visible the total is correct, when they are hidden the total is incorrect. It appears that the square footage and age calculations are omitted when the other fields are hidden.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 03:47 PM
Please try changing 'Clear Hidden Field Values' parameter to default 'Clear on Submit' value via the form Preferences.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- wolfpaw69Answered on November 02, 2015 at 01:12 PM
This didn't fix my problem. I did find a work around by setting the output to 0 if not selected.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 02:20 PM
We are glad to hear that you found a work around. Thank you for your update.
- emilykayAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 04:05 PM
I am having the same issue (not having hidden forms calculating properly) and I am not seeing the same preference menu. Has this option been removed?
- emilykayAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 04:20 PM
I found it! :-)
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 05:30 PM
This is where that option can be found under our new Preferences UI:
Preferences > Advanced > Show More > Clear Hidden Field Values
Thank you :)