- everzenAsked on January 19, 2012 at 06:31 PM
If i create a report for sharing, would it load new data as more forms are filled?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 07:07 PM
Yes, reports automatically loads new submissions. The updates is almost instant.
You can check a demo here using HTML Report: http://www.jotform.com/form/20181507588
I hope this information helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!
- everzenAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 07:17 PM
Is this the only format that is available live? If i create this link for a client to see their form results (without accessing the main control panel), can they export to Excel or do anything other than simply view the online table?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 07:33 PM
Yes, you can share form submissions to your clients by Allowing Submissions Page viewable to Public. This way they can download or export shared submissions. Please check the screen below to learn how:
1. Select the form and Click Submissions.
2. On the Submissins Page, click the Gear Icon.
3. Enable "Make This Page Public"
4. Enter your Page Password; only users who has password can access your submissions page.
5. Get your Submissions Page link
You can check my sample submissions here, and then check below to export submissions to Excel or CSV Files. https://www.jotform.com/submissions/20181507588?
Please let us know if you have further questions with regards to this. Thank you for using JotForm.
- everzenAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 07:42 PM
Okay that is great! However, is there a way to embed that in my client's website? Right now the link will take them to version of your website. It's good because they can't see the other forms in my master account but they can see your main website, logo, and pricing.
If we can embed that report or customize that page then i am sold.
Thanks for speedy responses.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 08:05 PM
You can only embed reports but not the submissions page. My suggestion is to use both Submissions page and Reports on your website. Embed the Reports to your website so they could view it and link them using the Submissions Page to let them download forms data.
To embed reports, you should get your reports iframe embed code.
1. Simply click your form, and click Reports above.
2. Create or Edit Existing Reports, customize viewable submissions. You can also protect it with Password.
3. Get your Embed Code.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!