- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 06:49 PM
It is possible to create the same form http://cleanfig.com/pricing/ in JotForm also.
You can use the Form Builder and Form Designer to create the form.
user guide: -Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms-
You can also use ready made theme based forms from the JotForm Theme Store.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JohnJosephAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 10:11 PMHow can the floating Instant Quote section be achieved in JotForm? Like how do you make it stay in just one place and make it float on the top of the screen when you scroll up or down?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 10:54 PM
Of course you can make what you want, you can follow this guide for further assistance in calculation :
Next, you should get the ID of the field where you want to show the result,go to Designer and paste this CSS code :
position : fixed;
top : 0px;
Now your result will be fixed at the top of the screen.
Here is my sample form, you can clone it if you want :
I hope that helps, if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- JohnJosephAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 11:12 PMCool! Thanks Kevin.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 11:14 PM
On behalf of Kevin, you're welcome. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.