- kausewayAsked on November 01, 2015 at 10:29 AM
1) I am testing a form and have a zip code section that has it redirect to another page base on a "contains" condition. It says to separate it by commas. so I put in 77077, 77079, 77092, 77007.
When I test it, it works if I type in 77007 but not if I do 77092. What am I doing wrong?2) If I use the source code how much flexibility will I have with styling? Can I make the radio buttons large clickable buttons with text in there? I do know you have a widget "radio button" that does that, but that widget does not connect with infusionsoft app so I have to use the standard radio buttons. I am going to have someone help me style the form but want to make sure they can style the radio buttons.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 01:56 PM
You need to calibrate your condition this way(see animate image bellow):
Let us know if you need more help on this.
On regards of your second question, it will be addressed on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/695047
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- kausewayAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 02:10 PM
Ok, I have dont this before and I put in all those fields in a contain field with comma separating.
Are you saying I have to know create If, contains section for each zip code.
- kausewayAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 02:38 PM
Plus I dont see that screen. This is the screen I get and you see that blue icon? it says I can separate values with commas. Does that not work any more?
- CharlieAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 08:48 PM
I checked your form and I see you have a different approach now, you're using another field as the zip code checker, however, I tried the previous setup you have. Here's the cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/53047840029958?. And it seems to work without any problems.
Here's the condition I have setup:
If you are still having problems on this, please let us know and we will investigate it further.