- miyonimuwcAsked on November 01, 2015 at 02:47 PM
1. in the form analytic it doesn't update the number of views - its still on 0 for over a week, i have tried myself to enter the form to see if its changes and it doesn't.2. i am trying to add arabic translation to my form. sometimes i succeed to save the changes but then at some point it just stop to save all the translation i insert. its really frustrating - and yes i am pressing save 3 times, at each box i am translating at the larger box and than again on the languages box. and again save on the form itself and its still doesn't save it all.
what can i do??Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 09:18 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Upon checking the form http://www.jotform.me/form/52706253771456, I see that the most recent submission was made last "2015-10-17 16:07:21", is this incorrect? I see there's also a problem on the counter, it shows "0" submissions
Even though you have 13 submissions in your submissions page.
Let me forward these problems to our developers to have it fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
For the 2nd question you have, I went ahead and opened a separate thread for it. Here's a link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/695152. Please refer to that one instead, we will address it shortly.
- miyonimuwcAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 11:56 AM
i have deleted the submission on the day i upgraded my account (26/10) so its ok it shows 0 submission. what i want to track down is how many ppl have viewd the form since i have published it on the 26/10. and it shows 0 views which is not possible.
the "view analyze" will count each entrance to the form right? not only when there is a submission?
- CharlieAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 01:11 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Yes, the information on the form analytics should still show even after deleting the submission data. I'm also getting the same problem on my regular accounts, this has already been escalated to our developers, I see someone is already working on it, but it seems like it is not yet resolved. We will update you as soon as a fixed has been released. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 04:24 AM
Sorry for the late response. We have just made a fix and numbers seem ok now. Can you please confirm? Thanks for your cooperation.
- miyonimuwcAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 02:52 AM
yes i can see now the views is fixed,
the responses though isn't - i have got 1 reply already for my form but it still shows 0 at the analytics. but i can also see this statistic through submission so it isn't that important..
- SammyAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 06:25 AM
Thank you for the confirmation, on behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome.
kindly let us know the form with the missed submissions count so that we can try to correct the calculation.
- miyonimuwcAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 06:36 AM
the problem with the submission count is in this form:
- victorAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 09:20 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience. I have verified your form and did notice that you did receive a response this month
which is not reflecting your report
I will forward this to our team so they may review it and correct this.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 06:59 AM
Sorry for the late response. Form analytics related issues have been fixed and it si working now. Some old stats data may be missing but we are working to recover. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.