- ketotherapeuticsAsked on November 01, 2015 at 06:50 PMPage URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 02:34 AM
Can you try to add the CSS code below from designer?
Follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form.
I hope it will work.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.
- ketotherapeuticsAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 06:24 PM
Thanks, but unfortunately it didn't work. There is still a lot of unwanted white space on the form -
1. Between the logo picture and the body of text in the first section - Ketotherapeutics is not making a diagnosis of disease or any stated or implied claims regarding possible results.
2. Between the last text in the first section - Ketotherapeutics is not making a diagnosis of disease or any stated or implied claims regarding possible results - and the initial sentence in the second section - Anyone with these medical conditions should NOT undertake a ketogenic diet: - and
3. Between the last text in the second section - Anyone with these medical conditions should NOT undertake a ketogenic diet: I affirm that the child named below does (Yes) or does not (No) have any of the above medical conditions. Please choose the "I don't know" option if you are unsure.- and the label with the radio button in the third section - Affirmation of medical condition.
Thanks again for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Please check my test form https://form.jotform.com/53098161147961?
This are the CSS codes I used
padding-top : 0 !important;
padding : 0;
margin-top : -60px!important;
padding-top: 0px !important;
margin-top : -60px !important;
If the whitespaces are enough you can apply them on your form as well.
Let us know how it goes.
- ketotherapeuticsAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 04:56 PM
We're glad to be of help. Feel free to contact us again anytime for any assistance you need on JotForm.