- DuncanSolicitorsAsked on November 03, 2015 at 03:33 AM
Question: Do you have any children?
Answer in Drop down box Yes or no
If yes is selected then I need another box to appear that says : How many? Drop down box answer: 1,2,3,4,5 . Which ever number is selected another box for each child should appear with a drop down box for : Please state date of birth
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:23 AM
It is possible with JotForm. You can do the statements with show/hide a form field condition.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Conditions.
3) Choose Show / Hide a form field and click on Next.
4) Make the arrangements as you see below.
Here is how it works:
Here is the sample form, feel free to clone it.
I hope this information is useful for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- DuncanSolicitorsAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Thanks Beril, I cant get past "show/hide a form field" I get to the stage of selecting the line where it says: Do you have any children?
I then can see where the answer is "if yes" then show...but I have no idea how to instruct the program what to show?
From here I am lost
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 12:50 PM
When you get to if "field" state "is filled"(or any other state you decide), you will see "Do" and "Field", simply you select what to "Do"(show or hide) and select which Field will obey that action.
Hope this helps.