- motekdiamondsAsked on November 03, 2015 at 01:50 PM
We have it set up but it doesn't always sync the forms into google contact, why?Page URL:
- BenAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:49 PM
Can you please tell us if the issue is that your data is being sent to your Google Contact account, but not all the time, or is it taking some time to sync?
- motekdiamondsAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:29 PM
It usually syncs after awhile. The only way it syncs in real time is when I disconnect the integration and reconnect it. It's been a week since it last synced.
- motekdiamondsAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:45 PMHello,
Thank you for responding. It usually syncs after awhile, but I don't know why it takes a few days. The only way it syncs on real time is when I disconnect the integration and reconnect it back.
Motek Diamonds by IDC
5580 LBJ Freeway, Ste. 610, Dallas, TX 75240
(972) 233-6708 | http://Motek.Diamonds
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 07:55 AM
Thank you for replying back.
I would recommend you to remove the current google contacts integration and then re-integrate it.
I hope it will work.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be happy to assist you.
- BenAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 05:28 PM
I have moved your latest post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/764985 where we will be assisting you with the same shortly.