- shan_ayaAsked on January 20, 2012 at 07:16 PM
le premier champ demande de choisir une entre option 1 et option 2
le champ du dessous propose option3&4 UNIQUEMENT si choisi option 1 au dessus
et option5&6 si on a choisi option 2 audessus
ou alors champ avec option 3&4 est visible si option 1 cochée/choisi sinon on affiche champs avec option 5&6 si option 2 a ete choisie
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM
This is possible by using the Conditional Logic feature on your form with a show/hide a form field logic.
To set this please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm for edit
2. Click on 'Setup and Embed' tab
3. Select 'Conditions' from the toolbar the conditions wizard will be displayed choose "Show/Hide a form field' from the options.
This is how the Show/Hide logic works once a field is set in a "show" condition, it will not be visible in the form unless the set condition is met. Same goes for a field in a "hide" condition, it is always displayed in the form unless the condition is satisfied by the user.
If you have further questions let us know.
- shan_ayaAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 04:42 AM