- SchoolPixAsked on November 03, 2015 at 10:27 PM
How can I go about displaying a date which is one week from the current date?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 06:17 AM
You just need to use a custom default date that adds 7 days from the current date. Please check this demo form. Here's a guide on how to do it:
1. Insert a "DateTime" field.
2. Click the "Default Date" and then select "Custom".
3. In the textbox, put 'today+7' and press the "OK" button.
today = current date
+7 = add 7 days from the current date
This instruction can be found if you hover your pointer in the blue "information" icon.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.