- PunkHealthAsked on November 04, 2015 at 11:36 AM1) We're seeing frequent errors such as this one: http://take.ms/ujgis - these occur when clicking on things such as "Search" or "My Questions" in the forum. Refreshing the page seems to fix the problem.
- BenAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 11:43 AM
I did not see anyone else reporting such issue, nor can I recreate it myself.
Can you please tell us the exact link where you get this error so that we can see if we can recreate the same issue like that by some chance.
Also is this still happening to you?
- PunkHealthAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 03:14 AM
Yes, it's still happening - it's happened twice this morning in the last 5 minutes.
It typically occurs on "My Questions" in the Forum, but I've just done a 2 minute screen grab and I can't reproduce it :-(
Nothing showing in the logs?
Amazingly, though, I just hit Submit to post this message and got an error! http://take.ms/UUozF
..thankfully on pushing "Back" I got back to this message.
Hope that's some help.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:00 AM
Thank you for replying back. We are really sorry for the confusion.
It might have been a temporary glitch or maintenance in the system.
Can you send us page URL when you see that error? We can do further check on what may have caused this.
- PunkHealthAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:45 AM
There you go: http://take.ms/0a5ypw
not sure if gives you more information, though!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 08:46 AM
Thank you for your replying back and we are sorry for the confusion.
We've fixed the issue.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- PunkHealthAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 08:57 AM
Great - well done!
Thanks as always to you and all the team,