- CristinaPotlogAsked on November 04, 2015 at 01:23 PM
I would need your help regarding the notification emails, please.
So, when someone fills in a form and clicks Submit, the submissions go to the email address I’ve set up in the email list.
What I need is when a user selects a specific location on the form, when clicking Submit, the submission will go also to that specific location manager.
So basically, what I need is:
1. 1. All submissions will go to area manager, whatever the selected location.
2. 2. Location managers will get submissions that come from persons that have chosen their location name on the form (Alberta goes to Alberta manager)
3. 3. Location managers will never get submissions from other location; only from their own (Alberta will never go to Ontario manager).
Is it possible to do that?
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Yes. It is possible by setting up by some conditions using "Send an Email after Submission". However, you'ld need a separate notification for setting up the conditions since you need each submission to be sent to Area manager. Please follow the steps below :
1. Setup a new email notification for Location Manager with the required content
2. Setup conditions using the option "Send an Email after submission" from the Conditions wizard.
The conditions need to setup for each location.
The second notification being used with conditions will only be triggered when the condition is true. Hence we use a separate notification for Area manager.
Hope this information helps.