- rudikarsAsked on January 22, 2012 at 08:43 AM
Is it possible to develop a ready to use poll-form; with directly the results visible on the screen! just as all others!
- size (width - and auto height)
- time between vote's per form/poll (from 0-86400 sec)
- already voted (Y-N)
- results visible after voting or always visible with button
- thank you massage after voting (free to declare)
- Security (Cookie & IP)
- date start /end of the poll
form no: 20174135023 as an example!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 22, 2012 at 06:38 PM
Thank you so much for your message. What you are looking for isn't yet available in JotForm. I believe someone from my colleague has already submitted a feature request just like this but yet, we don't have any updates. Rest assured that our developers are made aware of this and will continue to improve JotForm base on user request.
My suggestion for now is to create either a Grid Report or an HTML Table Report using JotForm's built-in Report Wizard. This thread will help you get started with creating reports to post survey results online: http://www.jotform.com/answers/24417-Is-there-a-way-to-show-submitted-fields-below-the-form
Then, customize your Thank You Page so that it will lead your voters to the report page, i.e. http://www.jotform.com/form/20212315588
We hope you still find this information useful. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!