- rmykAsked on November 06, 2015 at 03:26 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 04:56 AM
Can you help us understand your request by giving us more details, please? It seems that your post is not complete. We will wait for your response and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.
- rmykAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 02:45 PMthanks. how do i add a 'powered by' or a 'copyright' message on the
bottom / footer of the form.
- wegoshopAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 03:02 PM
If I can share here, this is what we do:
Create a Form Collapse at the bottom of your form ( Settings > Form Collapse )
Change the Visibility of the Form Collapse to Hidden
Set the Status of the Form Collapse to Open
Below the Form Collapse insert Text ( Form Tools > Text )
In the text editor Insert a Horizontal Line
Then insert your Powered by message.
Here is the full html code that we use in the Text:
<p style="text-align: right;"> <span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt;"><em>Powered by <a target="_blank" href="http://www.YourWebsiteName.com" rel="nofollow noopener">YourWebsiteName.com</a> © 2015</em></span></p>
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Hello wegoshop ,
Thank you ,we really appreciate your help.
rmyk , just to add some images to the indications provided above.
You can add the form collapse as the image below:
Set the status to open and the visibility to hidden as the image below :
Now add the text and edit the HTML code :
Paste the HTML code provided above, then click on complete button :
You can see my sample form here, and you can clone it if you want :
If you need more help, feel free to contact us.
- iwbrb07Answered on November 06, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Personally I would keep any visible elements, including the submit button, above the footer message.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 05:46 PM
This is a good idea, thank you for your input @iwbrb07.