What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hey guys, I think these instructions are seriously out of date!Asked by dmayhan on November 06, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Hey guys, I think these instructions are seriously out of date!
Try these steps instead:
1. Go to MY FORMS, click your form, then select EDIT FORM.
2. click THANK YOU from the menu ribbon, click CHANGE PAGE LINK (on the lower right of the preview screen)
3. Copy and paste this link into that field:
4. Click APPLY then close the THANK YOU preview
5. Click PREFERENCES on the menu ribbon and select the ADVANCED SETTINGS tab.
5. Click the box on the left titled SEND POST DATA.
6. Change the setting to YES and click CLOSE SETTINGS at the bottom of the dialog.
7. Click SAVE FORM on the menu ribbon.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
Thank you very much for posting that information for other users. We are in the process of overhauling the UI for the majority of the site, our guide updates are lagging a bit behind the changes but should be updated in due time.