- NmeadAsked on November 06, 2015 at 11:11 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 07:28 AM
You can use the "Skip to a page or end of the form" condition. It will let you jump from one page to another depending on the selected value.
Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/53101046691952
Here's a guide on how I did it.
1. I created 4 pages using the Page Break tool under Survey Tools. You'll see a drop down on the first page that will let you jump to different pages.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Choose "Skip to a page or end of the form" condition.
4. Create a condition wherein if (jump to) field is equal to (page 4) then once the next button is pressed, it will go to page 4.
5. You need to apply the same condition on the other choices on the dropdown.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.