What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can use the "Skip to a page or end of the form" condition. It will let you jump from one page to another depending on the selected value.
Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/53101046691952
Here's a guide on how I did it.
1. I created 4 pages using the Page Break tool under Survey Tools. You'll see a drop down on the first page that will let you jump to different pages.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Choose "Skip to a page or end of the form" condition.
4. Create a condition wherein if (jump to) field is equal to (page 4) then once the next button is pressed, it will go to page 4.
5. You need to apply the same condition on the other choices on the dropdown.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.