- hatzbsAsked on November 07, 2015 at 02:40 PM
I have 18 submissions in a form. I have received all of them properly in my email. However, when creating an Excel report, or looking at the submissions online, I can only see 7.
Please advise on a resolution. Many thanks!
- hatzbsAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 02:41 PM
Additional: The form where the report is pulling from is: https://form.jotform.me/53093079376463
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 09:05 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I've checked your form and I see there are the correct number of sumissions :
Please, check again and if the issue is still there, let us know and we will be glad to assist you.
- hatzbsAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 12:53 AM
This is what it is showing in the Excel spread sheet:
And this is what is showing in the inbox after 8 entries:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 02:20 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I checked your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/53093079376463 submission data, and I was able to see the problem as well.
The submission data on the form were missing when viewed in the View Submission page.
This is an issue on your our end. I have now submitted a report to our higher team support so that it can be checked and hopefully be fix as soon as possible.
We will notify you here for any update on the status.
- hatzbsAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 08:20 AM
Hello - is there a resolution to this? In addition, I have another form, which I cannot see many of the submissions. Although it says 5 submissions, I know that more submissions were put in, but I don't see them.
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:02 PM
I took a look at your account, but I am not sure why you have switched to EU server when you are in US?
This is probably causing the issue since our system can only show you data over eu.jotform.com that is stored on the EU server, while in the same time you are in US, meaning that you should be redirected/taken to www.jotform.com to log in and from where the data should come from.
Are you logging in from different locations - or have different people accessing the same account?
- hatzbsAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:45 PMWe are actually located in Israel. It doesn't matter to me if we are on EU
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:58 PM
OK, but due to the way our system works, it could have issues since the IP that you are visiting us over shows as US IP.
I will include these details in the note to our developer to check out and see if they could be causing the issue.
As soon as there are any updates on this we will let you know about it through this thread.