- Christi DupreAsked on November 08, 2015 at 03:31 PM
We wish to gather the information on the form and once it is submitted the user would be redirected to another web site which would automatically load. Is this something that can be set up into JotForm?
We are currently designing this web site to replace another that I will reference in the below Url form
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 04:51 PM
Yes, this would be possible with Jotform.
You would be able to do that through the Thank-You page.
Then, enter the URL of the page you would like your submitters to be redirected to after they have submitted your form.
Once you've clicked "APPLY"
You will have the option to:
You may also refer to this guide: Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- christidupreAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 09:45 PMThank you but 2 things
1. Will this page have advertising information on it if I just use the free account?
2. Do we have to have a thank-you page? Why can't it just go to the page we want to show next?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:12 AM
We don't put ads to our forms so with our thank you page.
We have three thank you page options. The default which is not editable, the thank you message which is editable for custom messages and thank you URL which will be your own URL as the redirection page.
If you want to redirect users to your own page after submitting the form, use the third option which is the thank you URL. Here's our guide for that: