- DHolcombAsked on November 09, 2015 at 02:53 AM
I"m trying to add my form as a page on my WordPress site. I don't know where to embed it on the page.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to a Web Page
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 04:58 AM
You can use embed your form on WordPress easily.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Publish.
2) Choose Wordpress.
3) Click "Copy Code" button. After that, follow the instruction how to add it to your Wordpress page.
Please check this guide for more information:
I hope this information is useful for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- DHolcombAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 11:57 AM
I do have a Wordpress site, but I didn't build my site on Wordpress.com or .org. so when I do the instructions you advised, the contact form doesn't show up on my actual site. Only in Wordpress.com. How do I embed the code on a page of my website?
- BenAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 01:59 PM
I apologize for the confusion. The .org is for you - this is where you download your source code to have your own site on your own servers.
That should still have worked on it, but I presume that there are some conflicts on your website so I do recommend checking this guide instead:
It covers several different options so I am sure that you will find the one best for you, but please do let us know if you have any further issue and we would be happy to assist you in resolving the same.
- DHolcombAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:51 PM
I checked out the guide and found a way to make it work. Woo-hoo! Great contact form. Thanks!
- BenAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 05:03 PM
Great to hear that :) and thank you for updating us :)
Do let us know if you have any questions or issues and we would be happy to assist with them :)