- BluestoneIEAsked on November 10, 2015 at 06:22 AM
we can't see any new submissions since 10h30am(GMT) and we cant edit the existing ones.
we receive the notifications of new submissions but we cant see them.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 09:56 AM
This question was answered at the following link below:
- BluestoneIEAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 09:57 AM
it's not working, all my submission, apart from the ones that were submitted 5 min ago, are blank!
I lost all my data.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:00 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience this might have caused.
Let me try to figure out it. I will get back to you on this soon.
Thank you for your understanding.
- FGRelocationAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:03 AM
I asked the same question 54 minutes ago and never received an answer. I hope it will be resolved soon...
- pardgroupMIAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:10 AM
I asked the same question 40 minutes ago and I never received a response. I hope it will be resolved soon ... I signed Silver subscription
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 01:10 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have been caused. The questions will be addressed in the order they come in and as assigned by the system. I see that the other two threads are already been addressed now. If you have any other questions with the issues, we request you to follow-up on your respective threads.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.