- SupajiggiAsked on November 10, 2015 at 07:25 AM
Hi, we have had at least two forms submitted today but we cannot view these in the forms submissions on jotform's website. The form list is stating we have had submissions today but when we go to view them they are not there. We are receiving the notifier emails. They were showing yesterday and we have deleted some old submissions in case the inbox was full, but this has not made any difference. Please help.
- monsterscore545Answered on November 10, 2015 at 08:09 AM
Same problem here!
- jumpfox-invitesAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 08:25 AM
Same problem here too, please fix asap! My Zapier integrations also aren't working.
- BenAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:57 AM
The reason why this happens is because your data has been moved to EU server - Germany based one, and you will no longer be able to access data over the US based server.
As soon as you log in to EU server, you will right away see the data in the Submissions Panel.
@jumpfox-invites since you have opened your own thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/701550 we will be assisting you with your issue there since you are having issues with Zapier as well.
- SupajiggiAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Sorry but have just tried the eu.jotform.com link and get .. "Not Found The requested URL /answers/eu.jotform.com was not found on this server." message. So are not able to log onto the European server at all.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 02:18 PM
- SupajiggiAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 04:16 PM
Yeh! that's it, they are there now, thank you.
- BenAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 05:30 PM
Glad that it is working for you now and I apologize for the bad link, not sure why it added the forum prefix to the domain, but I am glad my colleague helped you resolve the issue :)
Please do let us know if you happen to experience any further issues and we would be happy to assist with the same.