- jumpfox-invitesAsked on November 10, 2015 at 02:22 PM
Since moving over to your new severs I have lost all of my historic submission data! New submissions are coming through just fine but I can't access the older data? This has happened with all of my forms.
- BenAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 04:04 PM
I took a look at your form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/41803967023353 and I can confirm the same.
Basically when checking the submissions over www.jotform.com the data seems to be missing - as it should be for the migrated accounts. However looking at the submitted data over eu.jotform.com I see that the issue is there for all of your old submissions - with only one showing up properly.
I have now initiated one action that should help in regards to this, but I am raising this to our developers just in case as well.
- Seems that the action did not help, but I am still raising this to our developers to look into and as soon as we have any updates we will let you know about the same through this thread.
PS: I have flagged some of the submissions (the first page only), but feel free to remove the flag if you are not OK with the same.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
System is still moving your submissions, at the moment, there are 65 forms' submissions left.
I have increased your prioritization, it will be completed in 30 mins.
I will update the ticket when everything is done.
Thank you for your patience,
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 10:06 AM
All of your forms have been moved to European servers.