- sunsetprinting1Asked on November 11, 2015 at 01:14 PM
I have an upload form and have it set to copy to dropbox. It has been working fine until yesterday. I got notification by email but the file did not go to my dropbox.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 02:32 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this. We have receive other reports about same issue. Our developers are aware of the situation, and are working on this. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- daledanAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 05:31 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 09:44 AM
The problem was caused by a recent update, but it has been rectified yesterday.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused. Please do let us know if there is anything else you need help with.
- daledanAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 09:49 AM
@Jotform Support how about the DropBox-integration issue? The submission cannot be saved onto a sub folder where I previously created.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 11:03 AM
@daledan, please reply on this thread on regards of that issue: http://www.jotform.com/answers/702950
- daledanAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM
@BDAVID kindly check the thread no one seems are replying.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:35 PM
I see you have been replied there a few minutes after you replied here. If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.