- KS_AbbyAsked on November 12, 2015 at 12:58 AM
Hi there, I help to set up a registration form for an organisation. Right now, all the submissions come to my email which has an account with JotForm. The organisation asks if the submission can be sent straight to their inhouse email. Is this possible? Please advise me, thanks
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 06:58 AM
Yes, it is possible to change the email recipient in the notifications. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button and then select the "Notification".
2. At the bottom, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Edit or delete the existing recipient and then replace it.
4. Click the "Finish" button then save the form.
Hope this helps. Thank you.