- redmondvetclinicAsked on November 12, 2015 at 01:12 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 07:45 AM
Are you looking to summarize it like this: https://form.jotform.com/53153290803955? Please let us know. If not, kindly explain further.
- redmondvetclinicAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:39 PM
I am adding more to the form. I would like to summarize all the selections at the bottom
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Were you able to check the form of my colleague, Welvin? Is that what you would like to happen?
You can also try to use the Preview Before Submit Widget.
I have cloned your form and added the widget at the bottom:
Here's how it works:
Basically, the submitter of your form will have to click the "View Selection" button first and see the selections he or she made on your form before the form can be submitted. There is also a way to go back to make changes if needed be.
Here's the form I have used for testing: https://form.jotform.com/53155607100949
Feel free to clone the form with the help of this guide: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
By the way, I've added the CSS codes below to the form so that the images on the widget will be properly arranged when it is loaded.
display: inline-block !important;
padding: 12px 10px !important;
You can add the CSS codes using this guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- redmondvetclinicAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 09:10 PM
Excellent. Thank you so much
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 02:52 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.