- dcrearAsked on November 12, 2015 at 08:17 AM
You can set a password to the form?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 11:48 AM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to set a restriction on the accessibility of the forms, is that correct?
You can use conditional logic to hide or show the form depending on the user input. Here's a guide to learn more about conditions: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Here's a sample form: https://form.jotform.com/53154963102955?. Type in the "Access Code" "1234" to show the content of my form including the submit button. I'm using the form collapse bar in this case. Here's a guide about the form collapse: http://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
Here's how I setup my form:
1. First, I use a text box for the access code.
2. I then use a form collapse bar to wrap the rest of the content of the form.
3. I will then use the conditional logic to show/hide the form collapse bar based on the access code input.