- Katherine SaenzAsked on November 12, 2015 at 10:39 AM
I am contacting you on behalf of Dream Machines of Texas, I need to cancel our account, please call me at 972-380-5151 or email me at Katherine@dreammachinesoftexas.com. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:12 PM
Since you have used your email address: Katherine@dreammachinesoftexas.com when you created this thread post, you will receive replies on this thread on your email address. However, we would like to apologize if we cannot contact you over the phone since we don't have any phone support.
If you would like to cancel your account, the request should come from the account before we can proceed with the cancelation. We will need to know the account name of the account also and check its status.
- Katherine SaenzAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 05:45 PMThe person who signed us up with you is no longer with our business and we
cannot access the account. Can you at least let us know what email was used
so we can try to reset our password so we can log in?
- Katherine SaenzAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 05:45 PMThe name on the account could be Dream Machines of Texas, Larry Davis,
Jason Appino, Jason Foster, or Jason Quigley, or Hope Hill.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 02:16 AM
I have searched for the names you have provided but I didn't find the account you are referring to. Is the form embedded on a website? Can you provide us a link of the website or the link of the form so we can check?
We will wait for your response.
- Katherine SaenzAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 12:46 PMIt was in www.dreammachinesoftexas.com but from what I understand it is no
longer embedded in our website. I believe we signed up with you through a
company called Auto Revo.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 02:20 PM
I checked our email logs and was able to find your account information. The username for your account is "DreamMachines" and the email address associated with that account is "email@example.com".
If you are still unable to recover your account with that information, let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.
- Katherine SaenzAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 03:45 PMI was able to login, how do I cancel?
- Katherine SaenzAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 03:45 PMNevermind, I found the cancellation. Thank you
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 04:59 PM
Glad to hear it. If there is anything else we can help you with, just let us know.