- MimichAsked on November 12, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Hi I have a phone with a windows 10 operating system is there any way to download the jotform app in order to login from it and to check my account? Thank you
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:26 PM
I tried to check the Windows Store and Jotform isn't available. We would like to apologize for that. I will submit a request to our developers for that. However, I'm sorry if I cannot give you any specific time to when it will be implemented. But please be assured that you will receive an update on this thread if there are any. Thank you.
- MimichAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 04:17 PM
Ok thank you, that would be great, I only use windows phones and it will really be nice if there is a windows app. I hope it comes soon!
- victorAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 05:59 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are very welcome. This request has already been reported to our team. As soon as we have any update on the progress we will let you know through this thread.
Have a great day.
- MimichAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Any updates on this? Thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 04:43 PM
Our developers are working on implementing all the features we have requested from them. We will notify you on this thread as soon as we have some update.
- MimichAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Still no app
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Unfortunately, we haven't been updated about any progress on this request, and we do not have an estimated time-frame.