What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Problem Integrating MailChimp With FormAsked by Gary Ewer on November 13, 2015 at 08:14 AM
I have entered MailChimp's API number with my form, but I've noticed that it is only adding some names, not all, to my MailChimp mailing list. Is that possibly a JotForm problem, or a MailChimp problem?
Also, someone subscribed using my list last evening at 10 pm, but according to MailChimp they were added at 8:00 this morning, 10 hours later. Again, this might be a MailChimp issue, but I thought I'd check with you first.
problem JotForm check mailing list
Upon checking your account and form, I see that the API key being used comes from the MailChimp, if there's an API call/request limit that MailChimp is implementing, then that's one possible reason for the delay. Could you try removing the integration and re-integrate it again? You can also create a new MailChimp API key and use that instead.
You can also check your API calls history if there's any failed API call. I checked it in my account but I'm unable to replicate the problem, the first name, last name and the email are fetched after I made a submission.
Let us know if the problem persists even after using a new API key and re-integrating MailChimp.
Thanks very much, I'll give that a try.
You are very much welcome. Just let us know if you are still having problems so that we can further investigate. I would like to suggest contacting the support team of MailChimp, they might be of a help.
Success! I deleted the API and re-did the process. It now seems to work just fine.
Thanks for your very prompt help with this.
Thank you for the confirmation. I'm glad to hear that. Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the forum :)