- nanciewAsked on November 15, 2015 at 12:29 AM
I have just created three forms that I wish to have follow an order. I need form 1 to be my main form, with a second one to follow in the correct order when they submit from 1 and then my final and third page to follow the second page. The 3rd page is the payment page and is the final page in the series. How do I link the 3 pages? THEN, I need to have a link so I can post the creation to facebook. Thanks
- victorAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 11:01 AM
If you have created three different forms and you would like to link them together you can change the URL of the thank you page, so when the users finishes the first page it will redirect them to the second.
If I understand you correct this is not the case, you want to create a single form with 3 pages. You can use the PAGE BREAK field to separate the pages. This will create two new buttons, NEXT and PREVIOUS.
Please let us know if this helps.
- nanciewAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 11:45 AMThank you VERY helpful!!
- victorAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Glad we were able to assist. If you require further assistance, or have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.
- nanciewAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 09:51 PMI have one more problem. I recreated the pages to create one ongoing form with breaks BUT now my paypal button to take the customer to the paypal payment page isn't showing up.
Is there any way to copy the first page I created (which has the button in question) and attach it to the ongoing form?
Also, once this is all working properly, how can I send this form to one person at a time to enter my show? I don't wish to post the link on facebook because each entrant has to be approved before giving them the booth and payment pages.
Please help me asap as I have to have this form tomorrow!!!
- nanciewAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 12:45 AMnever mind, figured it out!
NancieAvon Ind. Sales Rep
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 05:35 AM
I am glad to know that you figured it out yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.