- SymmetryTrainingAsked on November 15, 2015 at 11:46 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 02:46 PM
Are you asking how you can use Input Mask on your form fields?
If this is not what you're referring to, please give us more details of your concern regarding Input Mask, please, so we can further assist you. We will wait for your response.
- SymmetryTrainingAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 11:45 AMYes is masking how to use this.
Sent from my iPhone
- victorAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 02:16 PM
An input mask forces users to enter data in a specific format. In the following example below, the user is force to enter the phone number in a specific format. If he tries to enter letters, the mask will not let him. It will also place parentheses and a dash automatically in the proper place. Also, the Fill Mask Validation box is checked. This triggers an error message and prevents the form from being submitted if all of the characters are not entered:
Please let us know if this helps or you require more information.
- SymmetryTrainingAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 06:45 PMIs there a way to enforce uppercase letters?
AMAG Technology, Inc.
- CharlieAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 03:43 AM
Let us know if that helps.