- eschwartzAsked on October 05, 2010 at 12:18 AM
currently, the email notification only comes after the form is first submitted. however, it would be especially helpful to have email notifications sent for forms that are updated periodically with new information. is this possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 06:37 AM
I added this to our feature requests list. I think it should be possible to enable. Thanks.
- eschwartzAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 06:38 AM
great, thank you!
- eschwartzAnswered on October 16, 2010 at 02:07 AM
just curious, is it conceivable that this feature will be enabled by November 1st? Thanks, Eric
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM
No, I don't think it will be implemented by November 1st. We have lots of things in our plate.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 09, 2010 at 03:09 AM
Update: This feature has been implemented. You should now receive emails when a submission is edited.